We offer links to live web-based scanner feeds. The feeds are provided by Broadcastify.com and LinComm.org
- This feed will be streamed from the Bureau County Sheriff Office's Unified Command Post #2 during special event and disaster deployments.
- It will NOT be a 24/7 feed. The area of deployment could be anywhere in the state of Illinois, but is normally centered in the areas of Bureau, LaSalle, Marshall, Putnam, Stark, and Lee counties.
- Traffic streamed will be related to routine regional and incident dispatch, as well as incident fireground, Law Enforcement, and emergency management operations.
- No tactical channels will be provided. Specific channels provided includes IFERN (fire interop), IREACH (interagency interop), Firegrounds red, white, blue, gold, black, and gray, ISPERN (law interop), IL#A/B (the regional emergency management interop talkgroup), and the IESMA talkgroup (emergency management to State EOC).
The feed will provide the following talkgroup coverage:
- ISP District 17 Dispatch A and B
- ISP District 8 Dispatch A and B
- ISP District 6 Dispatch A and B
- IEMA (Emergency Management Mutual Aid)
- IESMA (Statewide calling and the State EOC)
- ILEAS (Law Enforcement Mutual Aid)
- IDOT (Statewide and regional DOT)
- MABAS (Fire / EMS Mutual Aid)
- Incident 1,2,3,4 & 5 (Statewide incident coordination)
- North A and B (Northern Illinois incident coordination)
- Central A and B (Central Illinois incident coordination)
- Region 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11 A and B (Regional incident coordination)
- AmerenIP (Utility provider)
The feed will cover these counties: Bureau, LaSalle, Marshall, Stark, and Putnam, Carroll, Whiteside, Lee, Ogle, Henry, Mercer, Knox, and Rock Island.