Letters Guidelines - PrincetonNewsNow.com welcomes letters to the editor, as a way for you to sound off on the issues you find important. (please note the guidelines)
- All letters should be no more than 500 words in length, and should include the writer's name, address and phone number. We will not publish street address, email address or phone number; but we do reserve the right to contact writers to determine their validity.
- Please avoid handwritten letters.
- If the editor comments about a letter, the reader may respond with at least as many words as were used by the editor. We would like to stimulate a sincere dialogue.
- All letters become property of PrincetonNewsNow.com and Regional Media, and are subject to editing for length, content, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Material that may libel or slander an individual or group will neither be accepted nor posted.
You may email letters to the President of Regional Media, Fletcher Ford HERE